KAATSU Master Package
KAATSU Master includes two upper and two lower Air Bands as well as certification.
The KAATSU Master identifies and monitors the safe and optimal pressure for KAATSU training, rehabilitation and recovery. It is ideal for Teams or Training Facilities. The ultra-light, compact, battery-powered, handheld unit can store up to 200 training sessions for 300 individuals and display downloadable educational and inspirational videos
KAATSU blood flow restriction training is the result of over 40 years of testing and research. Special air bands are worn on the upper legs and arms to safely modify blood flow. Two compressors inflate the air bands and once optimal pressure settings have been established, light training produces an engorgement of blood in the arms/legs and a variety of positive physiological effects in a short period of time, such as:
- Disruption of homeostasis
- Increase of nitric oxide in blood vessels, increasing their elasticity
- Fast and slow twitch muscles are toned simultaneously
- Lactic acid increases, stimulating receptors in the muscle and leading to elevated levels of growth hormone.
KAATSU’S light training produces effects similar to explosive exercise and provides superior:
- Range of motion – narrow bands and flexible bladders enable movement
- Portability – users are not tethered to the unit; no stand is needed
- Proven safety record – zero instances of serious injury have been recorded over four decades of use
- Smart technology – indicators for arterial and venous flow provide critical information to the KAATSU certified specialist
The KAATSU Master identifies and monitors the safe and optimal pressure to do KAATSU training, rehabilitation and recovery. It is ideal for groups, corporations and teams. The portable, battery-powered robust unit can store training data up to 200 individual KAATSU sessions for 300 individuals.
KAATSU airbands are the ideal tool for your blood flow restriction training (BFRT). Their patented flexible design yeilds to your muscle contraction during use, allowing for safe & effective BFRT. Train untethered, with adjustable pressure settings for individual customization.
The KAATSU airbands include 1 pair of arm bands and 1 pair of leg bands and are available in multiple sizes. For best fit, please reference the size chart listed below.
Arms: Measure circumference around your upper arm at the base of your deltoid.
Legs: Measure circumference around upper leg as close pelvis as possible.
If your measurements exceed the XL circumference limits, custom sized bands can be ordered at an additional cost. Custom bands may take up to two weeks to be produced. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 855-732-7867 to order your custom sized arm or leg bands.