- Can be used on either right or left arm (plugs directly into your existing RecoveryPump)
- Has adjustable strap with an upper chamber to massage the entire shoulder
- Reduces soreness, swelling and fatigue
- Accelerates rehab from injury or post surgery
- Use plug in second port; either port will work
- Integrated hosing for easier use and portability
Customer Review - Dr. Zimmerman, D.C.
Our patients who suffer from Carpal Tunnel love the compression on their arms; rotator cuff syndrome and epicondylitis patients are wild about them, too!
Pressure set at 60mmHg for 20 minutes on each arm.
- Read all instructions before using the RecoveryPump system for the first time.
- This device is intended for use by people in good health. This device is not recommended for people who have heart problems, or vascular problems, have a condition requiring the use of any medical device, or have any condition that might affect their normal well being.
- If you are, or may be pregnant, consult with your physician before use.
- Do not use this device over insensitive or numb areas, or in the presence of poor circulation.
- Do not use if you have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis.
- This device should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain.
- Consult your physician prior to use.