Comprehensive 360˚ compression coverage addresses the upper leg, pelvis and lower back in a sequential cycle. Variable sizing is achieved with 3 zippers on either side of the garment to fit virtually any size athlete.
RecoveryCore™ delivers 360˚ bilateral compression coverage to the following areas:
- Hip flexors
- Lower back
The RecoveryCore™ is an attachment compatible with any existing RecoveryPump.
As an every day post-workout muscle recovery therapy, we recommend 20+ minutes per session. Pressure is recommended at 60 mmHg or to the athlete's comfort.
- Read all instructions before using the RecoveryPump system for the first time.
- This device is intended for use by people in good health. This device is not recommended for people who have heart problems, or vascular problems, have a condition requiring the use of any medical device, or have any condition that might affect their normal well being.
- If you are, or may be pregnant, consult with your physician before use.
- Do not use this device over insensitive or numb areas, or in the presence of poor circulation.
- Do not use if you have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis.
- This device should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain.
- Consult your physician prior to use.