RP Lite Pump
RecoveryPump is the ultimate sports recovery equipment for muscular pain and body aches. The research behind our portable compression system has shown it to be a fast, simple and effective way to relieve workout fatigue and bolster recovery time.
So powerful…yet so “lite.” Weighing just 2.2 pounds, the RP Lite is ultra-portable and features:
- NEW - Built-in battery with 6-8 hours of battery life along with charger
- Adjustable pressure (20-100 mmHg)
- Treatment timer + continuous therapy modes
- NEW - Adjustable hold time (3 Options: 0, 5 and 10-second hold)
- Size: 21cm x 20 cm x 9 cm (8.2” x 7.8” x 3.5”)
- Read all instructions before using the RecoveryPump system for the first time.
- This device is intended for use by people in good health. This device is not recommended for people who have heart problems, or vascular problems, have a condition requiring the use of any medical device, or have any condition that might affect their normal well being.
- If you are, or may be pregnant, consult with your physician before use.
- Do not use this device over insensitive or numb areas, or in the presence of poor circulation.
- Do not use if you have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis.
- This device should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain.
- Consult your physician prior to use.
Money Back Guarantee
That's how confident we are that you will both love and believe in our product. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the RecoveryPump System within the first 30 days of purchase, you can return it for a full refund, less shipping. Please e-mail all 30-Day Money Back Guarantee inquiries to email@example.com for full details. We must confirm that the purchase took place within 30 days before the product can be shipped back to us.
We offer the Best Warranty in the business, hands down. Return your RecoveryPump or RecoveryBoots within 2 years of purchase for any manufacturer defects (excluding normal wear and tear from use) and we will repair your unit free of charge. We’ll also take care of any shipping associated with returns for repair. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 855-732-7867
to request a repair. We will issue a UPS call tag or arrange US Postal Priority Mail for the return of the device at no cost to you.
Which is the perfect pump for you?